TYPE OF BETS
•Winner: It consists of hitting the greyhound that will be in first position.
• Twin: It consists of the selection of two greyhounds indicating the exact order of first and second position.
• Reversible Twin: It is a twin bet in which the order of the two participants is not decisive, that is, you choose two greyhounds regardless of which of them will arrive in first or second place.
• Placed: It consists of the greyhound we select finishing the race in one of the first three positions.
TYPE OF FEES
• Final quotas: strong> This is the last quota quoted by a market before the start of the race. These are available from the beginning of the day and appear as "CF".
• Starting fees: strong> These are those offered in the moments prior to the race, usually available from five minutes before the start of the race. Here you can see an amount that changes up or down until the race is about to start.